Telephone 01449 613633
15-17 Childer Road, Stowmarket, IP14 1PP
Violet Hill Road GP Practice, Stowmarket,
Celebrating 30 years
The Childer Road Osteopathic Practice was established 30 years ago and has grown and developed to meet the complementary osteopathic needs of the communities of Stowmarket and Suffolk.
About 10% of patients travel over 20 miles to the practice, 40% travel over 10 miles to consult us whilst 50% of our patients are within 10 miles of the practice.
Working alongside your Doctor
Though we have always worked with local GP practices the opportunity arose in June 2003 to strengthen our established links with one of the local GP practices. We are sure that this will serve to improve our care of you. This drive to improve your care has been enhanced by moving part of our practice operation to the new StowHealth GP practice at Violet Hill House.
Meeting your needs for coordinated integrated health care to promote your well-being
- Continuing our long record of care for patients with neck, back, joint and muscle pain.
- Running our specialist Wednesday clinic for infants and children, which has grown dramatically since it was established 12 years ago, attracting specialist osteopaths to our team from Colchester, Ipswich and Woodbridge.
- Working with specialist functional
dentists and voice therapists for the
integrated care of patients with jaw, headache, migraine and sinus problems.
- Continuing to sponsor Stow Rugby Club and improving our care of sports injury problems.
- Establishing links with MSDC sports centre and providing advice for your
- Working with local Homeopathic and Acupuncture practitioners to enhance the care of people with problems from IBS to Asthma, as well as care during
pregnancy and for children.
- Developing mutual referral with local Chiropodists and Podiatrists for the
enhanced care and management of foot, ankle and knee problems in our patients.